Paw Pride is a junior high program which promotes pride in students and their school. It seeks to promote attendance, good citizenship, and academic success. Students who qualify each six weeks are entitled to various rewards and privileges throughout the next reporting period.
Qualifications for Paw Pride
- Students must have a grade of 70 or better in each subject.
- Students must have a citizenship grade of a B or better.
- Students may not have more than 2 absences in any class.
- Three tardies equal one absence.
- Students have no more than one visit to Mr. Conkin's office for disciplinary reasons. There is also a yearly limit of no more than three visits.