|It is a school tradition to have a hall decorating competition between classes the week of homecoming. Rules are:
1. You can start no sooner than 5:00 the day of decorating and your hall has to be clean of any excess decorations by 6:30.
2. You must interpret the homecoming theme (50's)
3. Basic supplies will be given by the Student Council, however, any other decorations must be up to the class.
4. A random committee votes on who's hall is most spirited and unique.
5. The winner is announced at the homecoming pep rally.
This year's winners were the "infamous" senior class of 2007! Congratulations, Seniors!