The current Technology Building was the entire campus in 1930--serving students in grades one through twelve. Note the change in brick color on the building in the wing on the left. The two rooms and the restroom/shower on this wing and an additional two classrooms and a restroom/shower on the north wing were added in the summer of 1929. Also of interest is the outdoor basketball court where high school basketball games were played during the daylight hours. The central raised roof covered the school auditorium--a central room in the building which was used each day during Chapel exercises and which was often used after school hours by members of the communities to view entertainments provided by the school children and members of the communities. This building was truly the "heart" of the Springlake and Earth communities in these years.