Many changes have taken place to the campus by 1941. Notice the small elm trees which were planted in 1929--now, tall stately giants. The building on the far left is the "new" high school built in 1939...without the additional 4 rooms which would be added in 1954. To the far right is the gym/auditorium which was built in 1936.
Picture taken from 1941 "Wolverine."